|Ollie’s stores range in size from 28,000 to 35,000 square feet. We generally open a store within 12 weeks of possession. We don't require much! Give us a vanilla box and a concrete floor.
All stores incorporate the same philosophy: no frills, bargain prices, bright, semi-lovely stores, and a fun shopping environment.
- Regional or neighborhood centers anchored by big box retailers or dominant grocery stores.
- Ample parking
- Small strip centers that are highly visible and have strong traffic counts
- Populations of at least 50,000 within ten miles.
- Back door freight delivery, accessible by tractor-trailer
- Locations ranging in size from 28,000 to 35,000 square feet
Our stores are designed in a warehouse format with bright colors and excellent lighting to promote a friendly shopping environment. Products are displayed on pallets and moveable fixtures according to their product category and department.
Our colorful in-house caricatures and witty signage are unique to Ollie’s and help create a sense of excitement. Customers shop Ollie’s on a treasure hunt for values and they're never disappointed by what they find!
Ollie’s plans to open approximately 20-30 stores per year. Ollie’s will continue to grow by back filling existing markets and expanding into new markets.
For inquiries, please contact Jerry Altland, Vice President, Real Estate Development: