Congratulations to our winners!!
Raymond S of Middletown, NY
Jeannette D of Lafayette Hill, PA
Richard D of Smyrna, DE
Amberlynn B of Cressona, PA
Laura C of Niagara Falls, NY
$39.99 NASCAR Cup Series Race Tickets ($75 Value) for Sept. 30 at Dover International Speedway - ONLY AT OLLIE'S!
A portion of every ticket sale benefits the Kevin Harvick Foundation. Ticket details here: www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/upcomingDeals/upcomingDealsDetail.aspx
TWEET 2 MEET KEVIN HARVICK! Want to win 2 tickets to the race AND have the opportunity to meet Kevin Harvick beforehand? Then follow @OlliesOutlet on Twitter and retweet the entry tweet you see on the Ollie's Twitter page. Read on for the complete Tweet 2 Meet Kevin Harvick sweepstakes rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia, but excluding Rhode Island, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, 18 and older. Sweepstakes begins on 8/5/12 at 12:01:00 AM EDT and ends 9/16/12 at 11:59:59 PM EDT.
OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET TWEET 2 MEET KEVIN HARVICK SWEEPSTAKES
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the TWEET 2 MEET KEVIN HARVICK Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc., a Pennsylvania corporation having its principal office at 6295 Allentown Blvd., Suite 1, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17112 ("Ollie's" or "Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY - NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, but excluding Rhode Island, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry (the "Entrant"). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, any legal entities providing prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, brokers, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Related Parties”), and each of their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and/or people living in the same household are NOT eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on August 5, 2012 at 12:01:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) and ends on September 16, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM EDT. Sponsor's computer will be official clock of the Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible individuals must have a valid Twitter account and may enter the Sweepstakes by doing both of the following (1) follow "@OlliesOutlet" on their Twitter accounts AND (2) re-tweet "Follow @OlliesOutlet and RT this for a chance to meet @KevinHarvick on 9/30 @MonsterMile! Details: http://bit.ly/MztbWU" (the "Entry Tweet"). Each valid re-tweet of the Entry Tweet shall be a valid entry. Limit one (1) entry per day, maximum of 43 entries per Entrant during the Entry Period. No additional entries will be counted. Each Entrant may use only one Twitter account to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entries will not be acknowledged by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, misdirected entries, entries that are processed late or incorrectly or those that are lost or damaged due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error.
5. WINNER SELECTION/RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on September 17, 2012 by an Ollie's representative whose decision on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes is final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received overall and the number submitted by each Entrant. Winner(s) will be notified by sponsor through a private Twitter message between the hours of 12:00 PM EDT and 5:00 PM EDT on September 17, 2012 which shall include additional instructions for how to claim the prize. Noncompliance with these Official Rules or with any instructions provided by Sponsor related to claiming a prize or return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of prize. In such a case, and in Sponsor's sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: A total of five (5) prize packages will be awarded each with an approximate retail value of $1,000. The approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded is $5000. Each prize package shall consist of:
• Two tickets to attend the September 30, 2012 Sprint Cup Race at Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware (the "Race");
• Invitation for two to attend a short (approximately 10 minutes) meet and greet with Kevin Harvick before the race;
• One autographed Kevin Harvick gift; and,
• Opportunity to have one photograph taken with Kevin Harvick.
PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY TRAVEL, LODGING OR ANY OTHER EXPENSES OR COSTS INCURRED BY WINNERS. ALL WINNERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRAVEL, LODGING, MEALS OR ANY OTHER ARRANGEMENTS OR EXPENSES NECESSARY TO ATTEND THE RACE OR UTILIZE THE PRIZE.
7. PRIZES, DELIVERY: All prizes will be sent to the Winners by FedEx Home Delivery, and will be sent by Sponsor no later than September 20, 2012. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, or mishandled shipments. All prizes will be sent to the address provided to the Sponsor by the Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect addresses provided by Winner or failure of delivery for any reason.
8. PRIZES, GENERAL: Limit one prize per household and/or Twitter account. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made. Subject to sufficient eligible entries, all prizes will be awarded. Prizes may be considered income or otherwise be taxable, all federal, state and local taxes, where applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each winner is also responsible for all fees, surcharges, and expenses not mentioned herein and associated with acceptance, award, enjoyment, and/or use of a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for the unavailability of any prize including the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of the Race or the unavailability of Kevin Harvick due to any reason. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right but shall not be obligated to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or lesser value if the designated prize should become unavailable.
9. DATA COLLECTION: Any information that is provided by Entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used for Sponsor's internal purposes and will not be provided to third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes or as required by law or legal process.
10. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS: By participating, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and legally binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor may rescind the Sweepstakes, without liability, in the event of printing or production errors, electronic failures of any kind, unavailability of the prize or for any other reason. Failure to comply with these Official Rules or return of prize notification as undeliverable or if winner is found ineligible will result in forfeiture of prize. By participating, where permitted by law, Entrants grant to Sponsor and its Related Parties, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, discovered or devised, including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times, their full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without further payment or consideration, and without review, approval, or notification.
11. RELEASE: By participating, entrants waive any and all claims against Sponsor and its Related Parties, and release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor and its Related Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons (including personal injury or death), and property, cost or expenses, which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes, or from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize and including any travel to or from any prize-related activity including, but not limited to, the September 30, 2012 Sprint Cup Race at Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Further, entrants acknowledge that Sponsor and Related Parties have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
12. INTERNET/SWEEPSTAKES LIMITATIONS: In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used to submit the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an account by Twitter. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the Twitter account associated with the winning entry. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone/data network or telephone/data lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any Twitter account to function or of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or Internet failure, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR TWITTER ACCOUNT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND EVENT IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Uses of automated, programmed, robotic or similar devices are not valid for entry, and will subject user to immediate disqualification. Any other attempted form of entry other than as described in these Official Rules is prohibited.
13. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard for conflict of laws principles. Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal, state or local courts in and for Dauphin County, Pennsylvania.
14. LIST OF WINNER(S): The name of the Winner(s) will be posted on or about September 20, 2012 at www.ollies.us. © 2012 Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc.